Total players: 501
Total draws: 124
Last draw: 03 Apr 2020
Won players: 21
Amount won: €257.14
enter bonus code to start playing
Policies of MBLotto
MBLotto strives to protect sensitive information of its players. Such information is kept confidential at all stages. Name and contact details (such as, for example, physical and mailing address, telephone and fax number) are only used by MBLotto staff to contact the player in order to discuss financial matters and/or other important aspects related to it. MBLotto will not disclose such information to any third party unless it is legally required to do so by appropriate authorities.
The following pieces of information are kept confidential by MBLotto:
Full name, physical address, email, telephone, fax numbers;
Details of play, number of draws, wins and payment modalities;
Consumer preferences and used gift cards.
MBLotto may use a third party provider for credit card processing. They may require credit card information to be submitted by the player. Such data is forwarded online by the Client to a third party billing service through encrypted and protected protocols and is used by that service for the sole purposes of processing the payment. MBLotto would at no moment have any access to such data, neither it would request, store, or process such credit card information on its website.
In order to improve player's experience and assure players enjoy a good quality of service, this website offers a Testimonials section. This section may publish video materials containing the name of the player, full or partial, details of the play that took place, and prize paid out. All such information is only made public with a verbal or written consent of the player and can be removed at any moment upon his/her request.
Payment and Refund Policies
1. The below Payment Policies are applied to players who joined the MBLotto by registering on this website and/or applying a certificate to participate in the lottery.
2. Specific application of payment terms and modalities may vary in different countries based on local legislation.
3. Players who joined the MBLotto and added funds to their balance in any legitimate way, including usage of gift cards may only spend such funds to play in MBLotto. No refund or payout of such funds is foreseen.
4. It is the responsibility of MBLotto to provide the client with a convenient and reliable means of payment to play in the lottery. These may include, but not limited to:
Payment to a bank account
Payment through one of online payment services such as Paypal, Skrill, Qiwi, etc.
5. It is the responsibility of the player to provide MBLotto with a working payment method in order to receive the wins, if any, from the lottery. Such information should be properly stored in the player's account.
6. To receive the prize(s), a player may be required to comply with some special conditions that are provided in the player's account.